Thursday, July 17, 2008

Goodbye KK

I'm going back to Sunway in another 12 hours. I'm not looking forward, I'm not excited, so don't ever say WELCOME BACK to me. I will hate you.


Been having a busy holiday lately. Firstly, coursemates from Semenanjung were here. Been to Nexus Karambunai Resort and Salut Seafood Restaurant. After that went to Pulau Manukan with high school friends and there's go my white and fair skin. Then cousins from USA are here since last Tuesday. It's so happy to have them around. Having a lot of fun and naturally eating a lot as well. Been to mom's hometown Tenom, been to 1Borneo for I-DON'T-WANT-TO-COUNT-TIMES, been to Gaya Seafood Restaurant, been to Rasa Ria Resort, been to Gayang Seafood Restaurant. I have my holidays to the fullest, haven't I?

I will put up some photos when I get back to Sunway.


But let me show you my emo photo taken back at Tenom. Lol.


KK I'm sure I will be missing you a lot.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as much as u miss kk... i miss u even more!!

SharonChin said...

im so touched.. T.T