Thursday, July 3, 2008

Weapon No.1

On the first night when I came back, I laid on my bed happily after bath. Although my own bed is a lot smaller than my bed at Sunway, like 3.5 foot single size VS 5 foot queen size or some says 6 foot king size.. Nevermind! Size doesn't matter! I still think that my own bed smells better.

By the way while I was looking around see what extra stuff mom has put as a store room after Shinji's room, I saw this..

Daddy why is this thing inside my room??

It's not that I'm afraid of weapons, I used to pose around with a shotgun from Daddy's friend, and staring at this rifle imagining I'm a super hunter. You know, KIDS.

Somehow my imaginary hasn't stopped yet.


Okay time for bed =)



PS: Stay put for my weapon no.2!

2 comments:

Jhen said...

hahahahha...i like it....

SharonChin said...

but ur ex-housemate shinji told me i was being lame ehhhhhh.