Friday, August 22, 2008

GRUDGE

I have a stupid timetable this semester. Finally I have brought my badminton racket from KK but the stupid timetable just doesn't allow me to be sporty! My friends have been inviting me for badminton session and I don't know how many times I told them 'I have class!' ARGGGG!

Furthermore, I have brought swimming goggle as well. But but but! When I feel like swimming, the swimming pool is always dirty!

Why God? Why why why?! Am I destined not to be sporty anymore??



Oh by the way, I have won a GOLD medal for badminton mix double in my uni's sports carnival. Credits goes to my partner JunYin, he can smash with forehand like Lin Dan, smash with backhand like Taufik, and defense like Lee Chong Wei. Okay maybe I'm a bit over-praising him but he is really good.



Back to my complaints.. WHY?? I'm so looking forward to my mid sem break so that I can drive to play badminton with Shinji's car. (See? I use your car with a good purpose.)

END!

No comments: