Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Taman Negara Trip

Okay okay, it's time to update this, a trip that I have enjoyed so much, despite its lousy accommodation.

My so-called-current-boy-friend YewJin.

Bus ride is always my nightmare, mr.driver was driving mad as if speeding with a Ferrari when passing through the curve mountain road WTF. My neighbour YewJin was blaming me for not entertaining him during the bus ride.

It was a 3 days 2 nights trip, with only RM200! And you can be Tarzan to enjoy the beautiful view! I'm sure Derek felt like home upon stepping on the land of Taman Negara, he is meant to be an orang asli from the bottom of his heart. You will know what I mean if you know him. Lol.

The first night we had jungle night walk. It's not about being superstitious, but you just have to pay the respect when you walk into the jungle at night time.

The next day we had a super jungle tracking to the top of Bukit Warisan, through STEEP hill. I had so much fun jumping around like a monkey. And you don't feel like pee-ing at all because you sweat like hell!

From the peak of Bukit Warisan.

To calculate the height of this mountain, find out how high is Mount Kinabalu, and divide it by 10.

Yvonne Liew where you looking at??

The second person from the left is Kuan, the CPA officer, had to come and babysit us.

The gang that I had so much fun with.

Group photo for 41 of us. Spot me?

After lunch we went to the canopy walk. Nothing much special, the only fun thing was making the bridge thingy swing, hehe, you know, and then some people will shout. We had rapid shooting after that. What is rapid shooting? It's about sitting on a boat, speeding upstream, and have WATER WAR. That's fun, haha, basically all of us were wet from head to toe. You just have to forget the fact that we were playing around with YELLOWISH river water.

The nosiest gang of all which likes to play killer game and talk a lot before sleep.

On the way back to Sunway, we went to a post graduate senior's dragon fruit plantation. He was being very nice to us and kept telling us to take back as much as we can. And yes, Fiona, Yvonne and I were so obedient that we took a total of 8 dragon fruits home.

We cut down the dragon fruits by ourselves!

He even bought some durians, rambutans and mangosteens for us. Ouh, my favourite....!

It will be too long-winded to describe each part, but I had fun, or perhaps we all had fun.

Let's have it again somewhere else next time, together.

No comments: