Thursday, August 14, 2008

Malaysia Boleh?


It's Olympic heat now, and if you didn't watch the opening ceremony, you are so so so out man.

Although I don't have Astro at home, I still have the stupid TV1 & TV2 to let me get a glimpse of the grand Olympic.

Aunt Joann bought me a set of Fuwa at HK, it actually cost HK$100, freaking expensive for these little little Fuwa. But thanks! I love it :)



I went to the KPMG on last Friday at Bandar Utama.

The residents of NL8-01, stop asking me who stays here.

It's a new office of KPMG, really big and nice.

The meeting room

Being an intern, you have RM800. Holding a degree, you have RM2450. It's like the double of what KK's KPMG offers. I wish I have the guts to ask this big difference between KL and KK. So not fair.

SEE? For EXECUTIVE only.


Is your future lies with KPMG?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yo...

Anonymous said...

yo...

SharonChin said...

yo? u yo and u put anonymous??? *sigh*