Monday, December 15, 2008

Being GREEN

Mom would always make sure that I have enough of fruits when I'm home. Because I'm a spoil child that I'm too lazy to prepare myself, even though just to wash an apple.

It feels good to eat a cool papaya, and it's free, because my grandma grew it.

See? This is the prove. Thieves you are not allowed to steal it especially when I'm here because grandma wants to keep them to me. Yeah I'm a spoil kid and I love being one. *lalala~*


Few days ago, when I looked down from my balcony, it was like this.


At here, I don't have swimming pool. But you know what, I got something else prettier and better than swimming pool. The GREEN. The fresh vege and fruits. The beautiful flowers.


Ha! I even got this! But nah, children nowadays do not seem to appreciate it as much as I did.

Okay more close up photos.


Okay these are the abandoned one, too many insects apparently. Grandma always complaint about the workload but she will never ever plan to chop the tree down.


Sometimes grandma likes to do something special on her creation.. She intends to turn the plant below to a chicken..

Oh don't laugh you nuts, she is getting it slowly! And please tell her it looks like one because this will make her happy =)

This is grandma, the person behind all these works. She is a super grandma =)



PS: Do you like the blog's new look? It's time to change a bit of this and that. And I still prefer the simple and white look.

2 comments:

samantha w said...

lol ur granma so cute!! especially the chicken shape thing.. haha she's so creative ler.. but.. why chicken??

SharonChin said...

haha a very good question but i don't know.