Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It's time

Okay this will be a short post.

I'm going back to KK tomorrow. And I'm so nervous and excited, adding a little bit of sadness. Oh boy oh boy I miss my hometown so much. The food! I have been dreaming about that a lot.

But I know that deep inside I will be missing Sunway Pyramid because talking about shopping at KK just pissed me off. Okay sorry I basically adore Pyramid too much that KK shopping malls look like shit to me.

Oh and going back to KK means no more turning my day upside down. No more sleeping at dawn, waking up at.... (you sure don't wanna know). And I have to make a report each time I need to go out from the house, freedom is restricted *sigh*

But on top of everything, I'm just glad that I can be home.

Sunway see you in Feb.

=)

No comments: