Sunday, December 7, 2008

Habits

I have the habit to read before sleep lately, thanks to daddy who bought me books for as my birthday pressie. See? I have a good habit too.

And while I'm reading, Yvonne is usually playing the DS Lite, thanks to Edwin who lends his gadget to Fiona and it turns out benefiting us! HEHEHE. First PSP then DS Lite, oh man, I love these gadgets.

When we got home justnow, Yvonne was like immediately glued to the games again. for hours Like, again, over and over for the same game, so semangat. She just doesn't fed up! She even hit the score so high that I'm not planning to waste my time hiting a higher score. I'm moving to another game for my own sake wtf.

Someone please tell her to READ, rather than playing games and telling the whole world how good she is in games(only applied on silly games).



See her eye ball caught me taking photo secretly at the back.

My current reading. I love this!


2 comments:

samantha w said...

the book about what?

SharonChin said...

They were childhood sweethearts, no one could imagine Holly and Gerry without each other.

Until the unthinkable happens. Gerry's death devastates Holly. But as her 30th birthday looms Holly discovers that Gerry has left her a bundle of notes, gently guiding her into her new life without him, each signed 'PS, I love you'.

With some help from her friends, and her noisy and loving family, Holly finds herself laughing, crying, singing, dancing, and being braver than ever before.

It's from the synopsis hehe. Anyway it has been released as a movie as well.