Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's the Clean and Clear Period again

One of mom's greatest dreams is to clear the old stuff out of the house, because we have like titanic size of we-should-have-dump-long-long-time-ago junk, no jk this is ridiculous my brain is damaged after fever, seriously because my brain works slower and I think like an old lady that I may look dumb in front of grandma. Oh and I don't know what am I doing when I'm driving. 2 days ago I was so shocked when I u-turned without looking at cars. So next time if you see me accident on newspaper, ha, you know why lah.

Okay back to clearing the junk out of the house, I found this inside the storeroom.


Cool eh? =) Dad will fix and clean it, who knows someday you might hear the 'cling cling' sound at my house. And I wonder how long is it to dial(turn) 1300-13-1300 for McD's delivery.

Oh anyway Shinji Chin I have cleared the kitchen today and I'm going to get rid of our memorable plates =) Faster say bye bye.

Oh boy I don't want to count how many years we have been using these. The Sustagen plates for the Sustageniuses hahahahahaa wtf. It's time to grow up.

And I have replaced them with these =)


So blardy cuteeeee!! So you want the Moo Moo or the Maa Maa??

5 comments:

Alan C. said...

NOOOO~~~~

MY SUSTAGEN BABIES~~~~~

pls hide them somewhere safe...

samantha w said...

lol =D

sharon i think maa maa suits u more ;)

SharonChin said...

shinji: yes of cos i will hide it somewhere u can't find it XD

mj: yeah i think maa maa suits me more.. but moo moo is adorable too!

Alan C. said...

cant we get something from ikea instead? hehe...

SharonChin said...

hehehehehehe..... ikea sounds nice but kk no ikea wor *winks* just for 2 of us la cos too many extra plates d..