Monday, June 9, 2008

我要食粽!

I called my popo and greeted her 端午节快乐, she was like "HAHAHAHA what have you eaten?". For Chinese, I think all of us have the culture to gather around and have a nice dinner together during festivals. And guess what did my family have at KK? My favourite ROASTED DUCK.

See what did Yvonne and I have just now..

So 心酸..

We were both lazy to cook but I insisted that I want to eat rice, I want to make it like we are celebrating the festival. Yes, pathetic me.

Then when I told popo I didn't get to eat any dumpling, she said "HARRR why no dumpling? People keep sending us dumpling."

....

I told her that I don't care don't care don't care I want imported roasted duck and dumpling!

And she said she will prepare dinner and wait for me the first night when I get back.

How adorable is she =)


No comments: