Friday, June 6, 2008

Petrol again.

The difference between a Double Cheese Burger and Mega Mac.

From my previous post, I shared the same opinion with the President of Sabah and Labuan Consumer Association(CASH), Datuk Patrick Sindu. Apparently this Datuk wants to set a good example to take bus to and from work. Before this, you should really improve our buses at Sabah, and make sure that the buses stop everywhere. And Datuk, you don't really need to do this, election is gone, and your Kancil is a save-fuel-type.


Popo I miss your fresh vege.

Datuk hopes that Sabahan would cultivate their own food crops to SAVE since Sabah has a big land. See? We shared the same opinion. Lets go back to Stone Age then. Don't get me wrong, I never said that I'm happy that I think the same way with Datuk.

Anyway, Sabahan Chinese have difficulties in getting land, the Bumi are being pampered all the time. Chinese you just have to work harder, no choice baby.

Lets celebrate before the inflation zooms up to 5%. Malaysia kau memang boleh.


Happy study week to students! =(

No comments: