Thursday, June 12, 2008

Confession

I have just woke up from 4 hours of recovering mode due to days of insufficient sleep. Somehow, this investment did not give me a good return. I'm really gonna fail the paper I had this afternoon. Want to bet?

I didn't have enough time to complete the questions. I'm not only slower than a turtle, I'm not as hardworking at tortoise as well. So basically my status ranks lower than turtle and tortoise.

Who am I then?!

Okay you may skip this blog because I don't know what the hell I'm typing.

After the exam, there were people saying "Not enough time lar bla bla bla" At the same time, the nerds were smiling as well. OMG this stressed me banyak banyak. Deep inside my heart I wished I could be a nerd too, then I would exchange my answers with other nerds saying things like "OMG I think I got the wrong answers!" but actually I will have a big D for Distinction on my cert..

To conclude the whole thing..

I think I deserve it, for not giving the best shot, for not managing my time properly.

2 down 2 to go.

I will not disappoint papa and mama again.

No comments: