Saturday, June 21, 2008

It's time to change

My lifestyle has turned upside down since weeks ago and unfortunately I have got used to it. It's time for a change. I'm sick and my body is definitely getting weaker. And guess what! I had gastric just now during exam! Mama was a bit angry saying like "I told you so, never to get yourself hungry and make sure you EAT. bla bla bla..."

Yes mama, I will take care of myself and from today onwards, I will sleep before 2 and wake up before 11. And I will do some exercise everyday. People, it's time to change =)

Somehow I just don't know how long I can keep this, it's 2 already and I'm still blogging!



I saw a bunch of Chinese having BBQ beside the swimming pool just now. Well I assumed that they are Chinese judging by the skin color but I SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW what languages they were using. Anyway this reminds me of the BBD I had last month!


The first BBQ was organised by SCSC, it's a farewell party to the seniors and our club adviser, Dr Foo. We ended up half of us being thrown into the pool and the place was pretty wet.. After Dr Foo has left lah of course.


Next day I had another round of BBQ at the same place, it's Yvonne's BD. I was being thrown into the pool again right after Yvonne. WHY? KENAPA?!

When is our next BBQ?



By the way, my holidays have officially started =) =) =)

No comments: