Sunday, June 8, 2008

Indah Villa & Sunway Lagoon

If you don't know where is Indah Villa Condo, it's just behind Sunway Lagoon. Yeap, the water theme park by Sunway founder, Tan Sri Jeffrey Cheah. You can actually see the building on 铁甲无敌奖门人 Episode 07, which was held at Sunway. Bloody hell man, SUNWAY, my territory.



You can see that at 7:50 min, I'm staying at the right hand side building.


They went to Sun-U's library as well. At the same time, I was just 2 floors below having lecture..

I still couldn't accept the fact that I didn't even notice them!

I can even stalk on them with this secret weapon from the house owner.


Since I'm staying so near with Lagoon..

Like.. this near..

Basically from Monday - Sunday (except Tuesday), I'm so like listening to live music that I don't have to play my own songs. I can hear people screaming too.


It's understandable if you are shouting for your life when you ride on this which turns 360 degree and stop on mid air..

But why must you guys shout riding on this stupid roller coaster!!

And lately some people were preparing for an event organised by Roxy. When they were testing their sound system with really LOUD music, Lagoon was playing its own music as well! So it was like 2 type of BOOM BOOM BOOM (bass) from the same place!

This morning I couldn't sleep at all..

*Faint*

Can you see the amount of people??

Can you imagine the noise??

TERRIBLE. So terrible that I had headache just now.

Andy has even sms-ed me to find him with the secret weapon in the middle of thousands heads.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

SharonChin said...

Haha why thanks?
Anyway welcome!