Saturday, January 9, 2010

He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named

Lord Montymort in The Simpsons

Don't get me wrong, I'm referring to 'Lord Voldermort' in the Harry Potter Series. You know, people are forbidden to read out his name. In the 7th book, people will be tracked down and killed if found saying the word 'Voldermort'.

Again I must clarify that, this-is-only-a-story, I'm talking about my favourite book, not the recent case lah, you won't get killed saying the word....... Okay fine lets use the word 'you-know-who'.



The news is all over the country.

Religions are supposed to help us finding peace and love among each other. We are disciplined to love God with passion, and at the same time loving the people around us with compassion. We learn to forgive, we put away our anger, we don't hold grudge against each other, and all these create a community with love, a country in harmony.

So what are we looking at here? What is our vision? What is 1Malaysia?

First banning yoga, then stepping on dead buffalo's head, and now attacking churches? Wow, talk about respect huh?

I'm not sure but I think I see anger, and fear. It turns out that we haven't learned much from the past, revolution might just stop, are we turning back to apes? Wait, I'm a Christian I'm supposed to believe in Adam and Eve.

Whatever. I still adore Charles Darwin.



Lets move on with the rest of the world, shall we?

14 comments:

yvonne87 said...

eh i tot u wan to wait for my foto juz blog it out.. lol

yvonne87 said...

eh 我在替你担心哦。。

yvonne87 said...

eh i scare tmr i will see ur blog in the newspaper ooo

yvonne87 said...

eh i scare ur blog later will kena ban o

yvonne87 said...

eh chim shi!!!

SharonChin said...

u baru chim shi! I didn't mention much bah hahahaha.

yvonne87 said...

hao chim shi oso lose to those mal*izhu oo.. an siao shi du oi gao dao an tai..

yvonne87 said...

is *how

yvonne87 said...

2010 zang hoi siu jiu you 5 hao shi qing fa sang hoi.. haiii~

yvonne87 said...

eh PEACE~~

SharonChin said...

oppppps! mal*izhu! i think i will see u on newspaper tomorrow.

Jonathan'jye said...

Really hao mang liao o von,mal**zhu?You need some nice pic for the headlines of newspapers haha

欣怡 said...

hahaha..i dunno both of u la...tis is serious tat harry potter says "voldermort"..hahahhahaha.. AMituofuo

SharonChin said...

amen! tell your neighbour, jesus is our lord! lol.